200 gm Angel Hair pasta (enough for two people)
2 pork chops (cut into small pieces)
3 sticks of spring onions (chopped)
1 zucchini (chopped)
1 tomato (chopped)
1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce
1 tsp soya sauce
3 cloves of Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Cajun powder
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
1) Toss pork pieces in Cajun powder and soya sauce.
2) Heat oil in a wok and add the pork pieces and fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
3) Add garlic, spring onions and zucchini. Fry the vegetables on medium heat.
4) Add tomatoes and mix in. Cook for 2 minutes stirring.
5) Add sweet chili sauce and black pepper and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. If it becomes dry, add 1/2 cup of water and cook.
6) When the pork is tender and cooked through, add Parmesan and whipping cream. Add salt and cook for 2 minutes.
7) Add pasta and mix in.
8) Serve hot.