Summer is beautiful and salubrious in the USA and since I have lighter courses over summer semester, I am trying to fully enjoy my summer by travelling, getting together with friends and family, and cooking. One important part of any get-together is food. Without appetizing food, any occasion does not get the spark needed, because people bond over foods, and discussion and conversation get intense over good delicacies. Some of the snack items that rev up any evening gathering are Egg Devil with Mutton Keema, Alur Chop, Kolkata Egg Roll, Bhetki Fish Fry, Chicken Popcorn and Chicken Spring Roll. However, one item that was missing from the list until now is Chicken Patties.
- 1 boneless breast piece of chicken (boiled and finely shredded
- 5 pieces of bread (soaked in water for 2 minutes)
- 1 egg
- 2 small size onions (finely chopped)
- 4-5 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp chicken tanduri masala or kabab masala or garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs, as needed
- White oil
1) Toss chicken, bread, egg, ginger-garlic paste, onion, salt, and chicken tanduri masala, breadcrumbs and green chilies together. Mix the ingredients well.
2) Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hand and shape into round patties.
4) Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-sticky skillet and arrange the patties in order. Fry the patties on medium heat from both sides.
5) Serve hot.