2 cups Orecchiette pasta
1 red Bell pepper (chopped)
3 Bob Evans sausage (cooked and chopped into bite size pieces)
150 gm shrimps
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Cajun spice
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp red chili sauce
1 tbsp shrimp sauce
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
Butter or white oil for cooking
1) Cook pasta in microwave or stove top for 20 minutes or till the pasta is soft enough for cooking.
2) In a bowl, add Soya sauce into the shrimps and mix in. Dredge shrimps with Cajun spice.
3) Heat butter or white oil in a nonstick skillet
4) When oil is hot, add minced garlic into the oil and stir a bit. Once garlic begins to change color, add the marinated shrimps into the oil. Shallow fry the shrimps.
5) Add bell paper followed by Worcestershire sauce, red chili sauce and shrimp sauce. Add black pepper and saute the mixture for 3-4 minutes on medium high.
6) Add the cooked paste and salt. Fold in all the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
7) Add Parmesan cheese and fold in. Turn the heat off.
8) Serve hot.
Post a Comment