2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 pound pork (I used pork ribs and chopped them into bite size pieces)
4 big red onions (julienne)
6-7 garlic cloves (chopped)
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp dry red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp aamchur powder
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
White oil for cooking
2 green cardamom
1 inch cinnamon stick
1)Marinate the pork in balsamic vinegar for an hour.
2) Heat oil in a wok. When oil heats up, add the ingredient for saute and wait till they begin to sputter.
3) Add julienne onions and garlic cloves and fry the onions for at least 10 -15 minutes on medium heat until they are golden brown.
4) Add cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper and dry red chili powder and saute the spices for 5-10 minutes on low heat until you see oil floating on the surface.
5) Add pork and mix in with the spice onion mixture. Add salt. Cook covered on medium heat for 20-25 minutes until pork is tender. In between if the mixture begins to dry, add half cup of water.
6) When the pork is cooked through, add garam masala and aamchur powder and stir in.
7) Cook for 2 more minutes before turning the heat off.
8) Serve hot with chapati or tortilla or rice.