21-22 medium size shrimps
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
1 tbsp hoisin garlic sauce
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 tbsp roasted garlic parmesan sauce
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp fish seafood seasoning
2 tsp soya sauce
1/2 tbsp white oil
1) Toss the shrimps in the ingredients for marinade and then shallow fry them on medium high till they turn golden in color. Take them out on to a plate and keep aside.
2) Heat butter in a nonstick skillet. When butter melts, add minced garlic and stir fry for a minute and add chilli garlic sauce, hoisin sauce, coriander powder and cayenne powder. Mix in and cook stirring continuously for 2 minutes.
3) Add the shrimps into the mixture.
4) Add roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and whipping cream. Cook stirring continuously for 2 minutes. Add fish seafood seasoning and give a good mix.
5) Turn the heat off and serve hot with fried rice or steamed rice or pasta.