Leftover spicy steak fry (chop the steak into small pieces)
Onion and chive flavored cream cheese
1 half of a small onion (finely chopped)
1 tbsp dill pickle (finely chopped)
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 tsp hot Mexican hot sauce (I used Valentina salsa picante)
1) Preheat oven to 370 F.
2) Spread cream cheese across the tortilla on one side. Spread the steak pieces across the tortilla.
3) In a bowl, mix in onion, dill pickle, salt and black pepper. Now spread the onion mixture across the tortilla.
4) Put a few pepperonis on the top of tortilla and add both types of cheese.
5) Drizzle the Mexican hot sauce before putting the tortilla for baking in oven.
6) Cook the tortilla pizza in oven for 10-12 minutes till cheese is melted and turn into a nice golden color.
7) Serve hot.