Please don't forget to check out the recipes of other delicacies in this blog:
Paneer Fried Rice
Paneer Malai Kofta
Paneer Bhapa - Steamed Paneer
Paneer La Jabab
800 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
4 medium tomatoes (pureed)
2 onions (ground into paste)
2 tbsp cashew nuts (ground into paste)
4-5 green chilies (ground into paste)
2 capsicums (chopped)
1 tsp garlic powder or paste
1 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1-2 teaspoons Kasuri Methi
1 tsp hing
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
1 cup milk
1/2 cup fresh cream
Coriander leaves for garnishing
White oil for cooking (You may use butter instead)
1. Heat oil. Add hing and when hing begins to sizzle, add onions and fry for 5 minutes till onion becomes translucent in color. Add tomatoes and fry the mixture on medium heat for 7-10 minutes.
2) Add garlic paste or powder, kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, and green chili paste. Saute the mixture for 5 minutes. (Add 2 tbsp of water if the mixture becomes dry.)
3) Add capsicum and cashew nuts paste. Add milk and cook for 3 minutes. Add sugar, salt and 1 cup of water. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Toss the paneer into the gravy. Add fresh cream and garam masala powder. Mix in. Cook covered for 5 minutes.
5) Add kasuri methi before turning the heat off.
6) Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with steam rice, fried rice, paratha, chapati or puri.
Post a Comment