I got the concept of this recipe from Tasty videos, but I tweaked the recipe a bit according to my convenience of ingredients available at home at the time. I have prepared these mini beauties couple of times now, and what pleases me most is seeing my otherwise choosy and fussy 2 year toddler polishing these mini bombs off, 3 or 4 at a time, happily without complaint. Nothing makes me more happy other than seeing my son delightfully devouring food cooked by me. I am one happy mom !
Ingredients (16 pizza bombs)
- 1 can Jumbo Homestyle Flaky layers biscuit dough (8 biscuit doughs)
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/2 of a capsicum (chopped)
- (optional) 3-4 green chilies (chopped)
- Salami (as per need)
- Pepperonis (as per need)
- Jalapeno flavored pepper jack cheese (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tbsp white oil
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp Jack Stack Barbecue French Fry Seasoning (you may use any other seasoning of your liking)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
1) Heat oil in a wok. When oil turns hot, add onion, capsicum, and green chilies and fry till onion turns translucent. Turn the heat off and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree F/ 190 degree C.
3) Cut each round biscuit dough into half. Take one half of the dough and press into a ball. Dredge the ball in flour and roll it out into a two inch long round disc.
4) Put a spoonful of marinara sauce in the middle of the disc, followed by onion and capsicum mixture, salami and pepperoni. Put cheese on the top before drawing the edges to a close.
5) For glazing, mix in the ingredients mentioned under glazing. Then glaze the pizza bombs with the mixture before putting them in the oven.
6) Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Put the pizza bombs on the tray and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Serve warm.
Thanks for sharing this i really like your content and actually i am a Seo services provider and we areReplyDelete
Best Seo company in Noida please visit to me for any kind of
Seo, Smo serivces Thanks