As promised that I would upload some low calorie recipes for people working on their weight, this lemon chicken fry is a fresh addition. It is a perfect supplement to a bowl of soup. Especially at night, when you are advised to eat like a beggar, these lemon chicken fries completely satisfy your appetite without making you feel fed up of your low calorie meals nevertheless.
Ingredients: Cooking time: 20 minutes
ü 400 gm boneless chicken (cut into cubes)
ü 2 tsp lemon peppers
ü 3-4 garlic cloves (chopped)
ü Black pepper taste wise
ü Salt to taste
ü Lemon juice
ü 1 tsp of white oil
1) Coat the chicken cubes in lemon peppers and salt.
2) Heat oil in a non-stick skillet. Add garlic cloves when oil turns hot and shallow fry.
3) Add the chicken pieces and shallow fry on medium heat. Cook covered till chicken is tender. Chicken will get cooked in the water released by them.
4) When chicken is tender, sprinkle black pepper and salt. Toss well.
5) Squeeze lemon juice before serving.