Have anyone of you suffered from the bee infestation problem in your apartment? If you do, then you know what I am talking about; if don't then you don't have a damn idea how terrifying the problem could be especially if spirals out of control. Now recently one of my friends was telling me about how the bees inhabiting their building have become resistant to all kinds of repellants including sprays and toxic fumes that no means of driving the bees away are working any longer. The bees scatter and hide for a while when people gathered in troops blow away smoke of fire or hurl toxic sprays and return again after all is clean rebuilding the hive in exactly as my friend mouthed "5 minutes." In search of some good ways to repel bees, I came across an interesting write-up with methods detailed step by step as how to get rid of bees infested in your home. Anybody suffering from the similar bee or wasp infestation may find the article useful. Here goes the link below:
I love peanut butter, especially the nutty smell of it. This bunch of peanut butter cupcakes are one of my favourite cupcakes. My hubby loves them too.
Ingredients: Cooking time: 50 minutes approx.
ü 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (360 ml)
ü 2 tsp baking powder
ü 4 tbsp butter, melted
ü 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
ü 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
ü 2 eggs
ü 1/2 cup milk
ü 1 tsp vanilla extract
ü 1 cup full-fat cream cheese (240 ml)
ü 2 tbsp butter, melted
ü 2 cups confectioners' sugar (480 ml)
1) Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
2) Put together egg, butter, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and whip using an electric beater till light and fluffy.
3) Stir baking powder into all-purpose flour and gently pour the peanut butter mixture into the flour. Combine until no speck of flour remains visible around the rim of the bowl.
4) Put muffin cases in a muffin pan. Spoon the cake batter into the muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes till a toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
5) To make the frosting, put together the ingredients and whisk using an electric hand beater until the ingredients are well mixed, light and smooth.
6) When the cupcakes come down to normal temperature, spread the frosting on top of each cake and serve.