I have taken a kind of fascination for soup these days. Soup is not only light and healthy, it's extremely fulfilling and I just love to have one bowl of soup prior to dinner. In the coming days, you can watch out my space for more and more soup recipes.
Ingredients: Cooking time: 20 minutes
ü 1 chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
ü 2 small size zucchinis (chopped)
ü 3 carrots (cut into roundels)
ü 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
ü 1 egg white
ü 2 tbsp of yogurt, lightly beaten
ü 5-6 cups of chicken stock
ü 100 gm rice vermicelli noodles or sevai
ü Black pepper, taste wise
ü Salt to taste
ü Mint leaves (for garnishing)
1) Pour chicken stock in a saucepan. Add zucchini and carrots. Toss in the garlic cloves. Bring it to a boil.
2) Slide in the shredded chicken, black pepper and salt. Add yogurt and simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Add the egg white and quickly stir. Turn off the flame.
4) Add the rice vermicelli noodles. Keep covered for 10 minutes. Vermicelli will get cooked in the hot steam spiraling out of the soup.
5) Serve hot garnished with mint leaves.
Post a Comment