Ingredients: Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
500 gm boneless chicken
50 gm all purpose flour
250 gm button mushroom (diced)
50 gm butter
2-3 tbs of olive oil
2-3 shallots (Shallots are small red onions)
1 cup of dry white wine
1 cup of heavy cream
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp of oregano
2 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp paprika
salt to taste
1) Mix in ginger powder, salt, black pepper, paprika & all purpose flour. Toss the chicken pieces in this mixture and rub well.
2) Now heat butter with a drizzle of olive oil in a non-sticky pan. Lightly fry the chicken pieces in batches one after another and take them off the heat. Keep aside.
3) Now into the same pan fry shallots till they turn translucent. Add button mushroom & stir cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add chicken. Cook covered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) Pour wine into the pan and cook chicken & mushroom till they turn soft. Put the lid on and keep the heat on medium.
5) Add salt, oregano & cream. Cook covered for 5-8 minutes.
6) Sprinkle lemon juice before serving.
Post a Comment