One or two such aberrations apart, my skin hardly gave me any problem. For me, dandruff has been a constant headache and it aggravates every time in winter. I have undergone treatments in beauty parlours, applied dandruff shampoo three times a week and plenty of other things meant to cure me of white scales, but in vain. Dandruff would be gone for a week or two and return happily again. Somewhat out of desperation and annoyance at spending thousands upon futile treatments in beauty parlours, I scouted the cyber world in quest of a home remedy which is easily applicable with long-standing effect.
For last two months, I have been dedicatedly using two remedies with a fruitful result. One is application of henna mixed with fresh yogurt and another is egg yolks mixed with dollops of honey. I must confess these two home-based remedies are bringing forth positive outcome. My hair fall has reduced drastically over last two months.
Ingredients: Cooking time:40 minutes
ü 1 kg boneless chicken
ü 1 large sized onion (chopped)
ü 1 tomato (turned into paste)
ü 1 cup of white wine
ü 1 cup of coconut cream
ü 2 tbs of whipping cream
ü 2 cups of chicken stock
ü 5-6 green chillies (optional) (turned into paste)
ü 3 tsp pudina powder
ü 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
ü 1 tsp ginger paste
ü 2 tsp black pepper powder
ü White oil for cooking
1) Rub salt and black pepper powder on chicken pieces. Heat oil in a non-sticky cooking pan. When oil becomes piping hot, brown the chicken. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken and keep them aside.
2) Now into the same oil, add onions & chopped garlic. When onions turn translucent, add tomato and green chillies paste. Sauté for 1 minute. Add ginger paste, pudina powder. Sauté for few minutes.
3) Add wine. Sauté for a while before adding coconut cream, whipping cream and chicken stock.
4) When the mixture comes to a boil, slide in the chicken pieces. Cook covered on medium heat till chicken is cooked through and gravy thickens. Check salt.
5) Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!