Oats & Banana combined make a flavourful treat for an occasion. The pleasure multiplies if you boost your cake up with a dash of choco chips. The turnout is not only a delicacy; it bursts with awesome flavours of banana, vanilla and chocos.
ü 2 medium over-ripe brown bananas, mashed
ü 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
ü 1 cup of oats (grind the oats into fine powder)
ü 1 cup powdered sugar
ü 1/2 cup of salted butter, melted
ü 1 egg, beaten
ü 3/4 cup milk
ü 2 tsp baking powder
ü 1 tsp soda bi-carbonate
ü 1 tsp vanilla essence
ü Choco chips, as per your need
Note: Use the same size cup for measuring every ingredient. To add an extra zing, you may add 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
1) Mix the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
2) Slowly fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Don't over mix.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F/ 180 degree C.
4) Grease a bread loaf pan.
5) Just before pouring the mixture onto the baking pan, stir in the choco chips with the mixture.
6) Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.