Ingredients: Cooking time: 30 minutes
ü 200-300 gms of Salmon
ü 1 red bell pepper
ü 8-10 cloves of garlic
ü 1 tbsp of olive oil
ü 1 tbsp of smoked paprika powder
ü 1 tsp of coriander powder
ü 1 tsp cumin powder
ü 1 lemon
ü Salt to taste
ü White oil for frying
Note: If you don’t have smoked paprika, you may roast 3 dry red chillies and grind them into powder.
1) Heat a tawa or a non-stick pan and dry roast the red bell pepper. You may roast the same using microwave also.
2) Now in a blender, add the red bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, paprika powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, salt and blend well to a smooth paste.
3) Marinate the fish with the smooth paste mentioned above. Refrigerate the marinade for 1 hour.
4) In a non-stick pan, fry the salmon with some white oil.
5) Serve the dish with salad. I made a Mexican salad called Mexican Cole Saw. Both complemented each other very well, just like husband and wife : D