ü 3 medium sized ripe brown bananas (Keep the bananas in open for 3-4 days to ripen)
ü 2 cups of all-purpose flour
ü 1 tsp soda bi-carbonate
ü 1 tsp baking powder
ü 1 tsp vanilla essence
ü 2 eggs, whisked
ü 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
ü 1 cup of powdered sugar
ü 2/3 cup sour cream
(Note: Please use the same cup for measuring every ingredient.)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree F/ 180 degree C.
2) Meanwhile, mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately in two different containers.
3) Whip the wet ingredients to a smooth consistency. Slowly fold in the dry mixture with the wet mixture. Don’t over mix.
4) Grease a bread loaf pan and pour the mixture in it.
5) Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.