Ingredients: Cooking time: 10 minutes
ü 150 gm of spaghetti pasta
ü 3-4 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce
ü Few strands of fresh parsley leaves thoroughly chopped (optional)
ü 1 cup of peas (boiled)
ü 20 gm of parmesan cheese (grated)
ü 1 cup of milk
ü 1 tsp of paprika
ü 1 tsp of black pepper powder
ü Salt to taste
ü Olive oil for cooking
Note: Chilli garlic sauce is easily available in the market. In case of its unavailability prepare it at home by following the link highlighted above.
1) Boil the spaghetti till they become tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a non-stick pan. When oil turns hot, add the peas and roast them for 2 minutes.
3) Add the parsley leaves. Stir and add chilli garlic sauce and milk. Stir around for 1 minute and add the pasta.
4) Sprinkle salt, paprika and pepper powder. Stir around.
5) Add the grated parmesan cheese. Stir in and cook on medium heat for 1 minute more. Serve hot.